Monday, July 11, 2005

A New Invitation

It is official. We have another assignment. This time to Central Asia. The package will be Fed-Exed to us tomorrow morning, and it is likely that we will accept. Malinda will be working in business development, while I will be teaching English to kids. The only bad thing is that I will have to redesign this webpage, becasue its not so much about bamboo or typhoons anymore. More like horses and yurts. I am crossing my fingers for Kyrgystan, but anyone of them will be cool. My hope is to be in the mountains, with snow and meadows, horses and beautiful vistas. It is possible I know to be farther down on the steppe along the Caspian Sea, but who knows. They won't tell us- they force us to be surprised when we open the envelope.

Weeks until we leave: 9

No comments: